Showing all 6 results
- AA Weed
- AAA Weed
- CBD Flower
- Disposable Vape Pen
- GIFT CARDS
- HEALTH and WELLNESS
- Herbivores Edibles Products
- Hybrid Strain
- Indica Strain
- Moon Rocks
- Sativa Strain
- On Sale Now
Potluck – Infused Chocolate – Cookies & Cream – 300mg THC
Potluck – Infused Chocolate – Maple Bacon – 300mg THC
Potluck – Infused Chocolate – Matcha White Chocolate – 300mg THC
Potluck – Infused Chocolate – Milk Chocolate – 300mg THC
Potluck – Infused Chocolate – Salted Dark – 300mg THC
Potluck – Infused Chocolate – Toffee (Skor) – 300mg THC
Humans have enjoyed indulging in the delicious treat of chocolates and the remarkable plant known as weed. We found a way to combine the two, achieving this through the creation of marijuana edibles.
Chocolate edibles are food products infused with marijuana or its active compounds, such as THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol). These edibles, which come in the form of chocolates, can deliver the benefits and effects of cannabis consumption.
Cannabis-infused chocolates come in various forms, including chocolate bars, truffles, brownies, and other confections.
Benefits of Cannabis Chocolate
Chocolate-infused cannabis edibles can provide medicinal advantages akin to those found in other cannabis products while also offering distinctive benefits not typically associated with smoking or vaping cannabis.…
Not only is it simpler to acquire a chocolate bar compared to rolling a joint or setting up a bong, but you can also carry it discreetly without drawing undue attention. The worry of a pungent odour or visible smoke revealing your cannabis use becomes a thing of the past.
Utilizing chocolate bar edibles for your cannabis intake also simplifies the dosing process. You can readily gauge the exact quantity you require. This aspect makes it an excellent choice for novices and more seasoned cannabis users alike, as it allows for precise dosing.
Storing chocolate bar edibles is also far more convenient than storing cannabis flower or other forms of the plant.
Indulging in chocolate bar edibles infused with cannabis presents an excellent means to savour an extended and more sustained effect. If you aim to maximize your cannabis experience, chocolate weed offers a valuable option. The onset of effects may be slower than smoking, but the duration of the experience is notably longer, which benefits those who are looking to relieve certain symptoms.
Cannabis-infused chocolate offers a delightful array of flavours to choose from. You can savour a variety of options, including dark chocolate, matcha-flavoured bars, and more. Each of these products is available in a range of dosages and cannabinoid content for a diverse selection to suit individual preferences.
Products You Can Explore
Ready to treat yourself to the delectable flavour of cannabis-infused chocolate? Below, we present a selection of our premium weed chocolate offerings that you might find enticing.
|Potluck – Infused Chocolate – Maple Bacon
|Cannamo – Full Spectrum CBD – Chocolate
|Opulence – THC Chocolate Bar – Pink Champagne
Effect of Consuming Chocolate Weed Bars
The impact of consuming cannabis-infused chocolate is contingent upon the dose and the cannabinoid content. Note that the effects one person encounters with the same product may vary from those experienced by others.
Below, you’ll discover the effects of CBD, THC, and the combination of both cannabinoids in chocolate.
- Elevates mood and alleviates symptoms of depression.
- CBD shares terpenes such as linalool, myrcene, and ocimene with cacao, which can reduce anxiety, facilitate full-body relaxation, and enhance sleep quality.
- CBD, upon interaction with the vanilloid receptors, triggers their activation. These receptors have a role in managing the perception of pain and inflammation. When these receptors are active, the sensations of pain and inflammation are not as keenly felt as when they are inactive.
- THC chocolate bars tend to induce a sense of euphoria and relaxation.
- Certain users have noted heightened creativity and improved concentration as part of their experience.
- THC has analgesic properties and can provide relief from types of pain, including chronic and neuropathic pain.
- THC similarly stimulates the brain’s reward system, leading to the release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter for generating pleasurable sensations.
- Balancing THC with an equal amount of CBD can mitigate psychoactive effects and reduce associated anxiety.
- While formulations with a higher THC content are probably more effective in addressing intense pain, the effects of a 1:1 THC tincture might be more suitable for managing milder, chronic discomfort, especially when it involves inflammation.
Tips on Choosing Your Chocolate
- Know Your Desired Effects: Determine the specific effects you seek. Are you looking for relaxation, pain relief, a mood lift, or a combination of effects? Different chocolate edibles may have varying cannabinoid profiles (e.g., THC, CBD) to cater to different needs.
- Understand Dosage: Be aware of your tolerance and start with a low dose if you’re new to edibles. You can begin with CBD-containing or 1:1 chocolate bars so you don’t have to be overwhelmed with the sudden effects of THC.
- Check Labeling: Read the product labels carefully to understand the THC and CBD content, serving sizes, and any recommended dosages. Reliable products provide clear information about potency and product testing.
- Flavour Preferences: Chocolate edibles come in various flavours and types (e.g., dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate). Choose flavours that you enjoy, as they can impact your overall experience.
- Price: Many cannabis-infused chocolate products are available online, and prices can differ significantly. Products with lower cannabinoid content are more budget-friendly compared to those with 500mg or 1000mg THC. Exercise caution when selecting exceptionally cheap items, as this might indicate a compromise in quality.
Stock on your Chocolate Edibles with GrassLife
GrassLife, an online cannabis dispensary, provides mail-order delivery of marijuana products throughout Canada. Our online store boasts a diverse array of chocolates sourced from reputable brands renowned for their unwavering commitment to quality. We also offer a range of products, including flower, gummies, beverages, and more, for you to explore and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are weed chocolates stronger?
According to Cannabis Pharmacist Codi Peterson, all cannabinoids, including THC, are fat-soluble substances, meaning they have a strong affinity for fats and oils. Given that chocolate has a significantly higher fat content compared to edibles that are primarily sugar-based, it is reasonable to anticipate that it facilitates a more efficient delivery of cannabinoids.
The presence of fat in chocolate enhances the absorption of THC into your system and prolongs the duration of its effects. This likely accounts for the more pronounced impact when consuming THC-infused chocolate as opposed to gummies and candies infused with THC.
What is an appropriate or safe amount of cannabis-infused chocolate to consume?
Determining the right dosage for edibles or any cannabis product will always be individualized and tailored to the user’s specific needs and tolerance. For those seeking a straightforward guideline, this chart can be a helpful starting point for their initial experience.
|LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE/ USE/ EFFECTS
|1st-time user and microdosing
|Average dose for beginners
|Laughing for no reason, elated
|State of euphoria and deep relaxation
|Experienced, daily cannabis smoker
|Macrodose and intensely intoxicating
What is the duration of chocolate-infused edibles’ effects?
After the onset of edibles’ effects, they exhibit greater potency and a more prolonged duration compared to smoking. The peak effects of edibles can persist for a span of 2 to 6 hours, contingent upon factors such as the edible’s strength, the individual’s tolerance, and the particular cannabis strain employed. Subsequent to the dissipation of the peak effects, users may encounter a subtle lingering sensation for several hours, which gradually diminishes over time.
Edibles undergo initial digestion within the body, subsequently progressing to the liver. Within the liver, cannabis undergoes metabolic conversion into Delta-9-THC, the compound present in smoked cannabis, and 11-OH-THC, a notably more potent compound.
This process contributes to the prolonged effects of edibles in contrast to smoking, as the body metabolizes this form of THC at a slower rate. In contrast to the near-instantaneous impact of smoking, edibles offer a more gradual and sustained experience. A broader array of cannabinoid types, each with heightened potency, is generated, intensifying the overall effect.
Can chocolate edibles help improve sleep?
Yes, chocolate weed can help with sleep problems. According to Dr. Benjamin Caplan, a board-certified family medicine physician and cannabis physician, he witnessed low-dose edibles assist tens of thousands of patients in finding restful sleep, a result that many conventional prescriptions couldn’t produce, and without any undesirable side effects.
Smita Patel, D.O., a physician specializing in neurology, sleep medicine, and integrative medicine, shares a similar sentiment. She notes that the effects of cannabis on sleep disorders indicate that CBD could hold promise for treating insomnia, while THC may reduce the time it takes to initiate sleep when you retire for the night.
Proper preparation is essential when using edibles for sleep. You should carefully consider both the specific cannabinoid and the appropriate dosage.
What are alternative products to cannabis chocolates?
If you’re seeking alternatives to cannabis-infused chocolates, you have a variety of choices. You might explore THC-infused edibles like gummies, candies, beverages, or tinctures. For those comfortable with vaping, vape pens are an option as well. Regardless of your preference, you’re likely to find a suitable alternative to weed chocolates.
Back to top: Chocolate Edibles